Blaster (Contact for pricing)
The Blaster's unorthodox appearance is the result of having been designed with one goal in mind, pure functionality. Here's a replacement stock that gets the most out of the shooter behind it by providing the anatomically correct head and hand positioning possible for maximum steadiness. The Blaster has become the stock among rimfire silhouette shooters. The Blaster features a comfortable hand-conforming thumbhole and forend to greatly assist in the accuracy of shooting. This silhouette design is excellent for serious competitors or simple recreation. It features a high comb for large-diameter scopes. The comfortable hand-conforming thumbhole and flared forend assist in the distribution of firearm weight through the fingers, wrist and shoulders, creating accurate off-hand shooting over standard designed gunstocks.
Blaster Fully Inlet
- The length of pull is 13 3/4"
- The weight is approximately 2.85 lbs.
- The overall length is 29 1/2"
- Leather-look rubber recoil pad for non-slip shouldering
- Laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- 100% drop in fit - anyone can install