Platinum (Contact for pricing)
The Platinum follows the design of our Classic. The slender, somewhat open grip is well defined, but does not extend too far below the toe line. The comb is parallel to the bore, which aids in scope use, and because of its straight-line design, minimizes cheek slap under recoil. Additional facial support is provided by a graceful cheek piece that blends perfectly with the overall shape of the buttstock. The forend is where the Platinum deviates from the Classic. The forend is round in cross-section to allow for the addition of a checkering pattern that wraps around the forend and aids in the grip of the shooters forward hand.
- Classic design pistol grip for quick shoulder mount
- Graceful cheek piece runs parallel to the bore driving recoil to the shoulder, reducing cheek slap and discouraging the shooter from climbing up onto the scope
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- Internal material of the forend has been removed to reduce weight
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Finished parts come with swivel studs installed
- Standard length of pull is 13 3/4"
- Approximate weight of 2.8 lbs