Rimfire Thumbhole (Contact for pricing)
Boyds RT is a synthesis of design elements requested by you, the customer, which have been incorporated by our highly skilled design team, into our hugely popular Thumbhole design, but for Rimfire rifles. The RT sports a sleek, hand conforming thumbhole grip which is well defined to a slight palm swell that puts your hand in its most natural position for comfort and absorbs recoil, further reducing muzzle jump. A beavertail designed forend is oval in shape, allowing superior palm-to-forend weld to improve off-hand shooting, yet wide enough to ride the bags for a session at the range. The forend is proportioned to compliment barrels 18-22 inches in length and can be opened up by the customer to accept customer barrel up to 1 inch in diameter if desired.
Rimfire Thumbhole Features:
- Material under barrel channel has been removed to improve the balance of the firearm
- 1/2" Rubber recoil pad installed for quick non-slip mounting
- The length of pull on this item is 13 3/4"
- The overall length is approximately 32"
- The weight is approximately 2.5 Lbs.